Every country in the world is facing covid-19. At the same time, its second wave continues in India. In this wave the coronavirus is very badly damaging the lungs. The lungs are so affected that many patients are losing their lives. But by taking some things, we can not only increase our immunity, but also make our lungs a little stronger to fight any infection. We know of such a ‘magic tea’, which can prove to be very beneficial for our lungs.
How to make ‘Magic Tea’ beneficial for lungs? (Magic Herbal Tea)
This ‘magic tea’ can also be called herbal tea. The material in it helps to increase the immunity of our body. Let us know how to make it.
What are the requirements?
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 green cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel
- 3 black pepper
- Small piece of ginger
- 4-5 teaspoons of basil leaves
- A pinch of parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1-2 cloves garlic
How to make magic herbal tea?
To make magic herbal tea beneficial for lungs, first of all you should take all the above mentioned ingredients like cinnamon powder, cardamom, fennel, black pepper, ground ginger, basil leaves, parsley, cumin, chopped garlic in 2 cups of water. To boil. When this water is reduced to half a cup by boiling, remove it from the gas. Now add honey or jaggery as per taste and drink it as tea.
Time to consume- You can consume it twice a day i.e. in the morning and evening. However, if you are struggling with a long illness, then please consult a doctor before consuming it.
Benefits of magic herbal tea
You can get the following benefits by consuming this magic herbal tea. Like –
- The jaggery present in this tea helps in clearing the chest tightness and respiratory tract. According to a 2016 study by the European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research, the element present in jaggery helps to cleanse the lungs and respiratory tract. At the same time, the minerals and antioxidants present in it can also help your immune system to reduce the symptoms of flu and cold.
- The ginger present in it has anti-inflammatory properties. Which can help reduce inflammation of the lungs.
- Cinnamaldehyde, a key element of cinnamon, helps fight many types of fungal and bacterial infections. It is also very beneficial for your lungs.
- Tulsi has anti-bacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory properties, which help your body fight against all kinds of infections.
- Beneficial for Lungs The piperine element present in this magic tea can help improve cholesterol, blood sugar and brain health in your body.