ConcernedApe’s smash hit farming RPG comes to Mobile!
Move to the countryside, and cultivate a new life in this award-winning open-ended farming RPG! With over 50+ hours of gameplay content and new Mobile-specific features, such as auto-save and multiple controls options.
Now with brand new end-game content! Discover more heart events, new crops to grow, new pets, and so much more…
Winner of the Golden Joysticks’ Breakthrough Award
Nominee of Game of the Year 2017 – BAFTA Games Awards
TO INSTALL: CLICK HERE
BUILD THE FARM OF YOUR DREAMS:
- Turn your overgrown fields into a lively and bountiful farm
- Raise and breed happy animals, grow a variety of seasonal crops and design your farm, your way
- Customize your farmer and home! With hundreds of options to choose from
- Settle down and start a family with 12 potential marriage candidates
- Become part of the community by taking part in seasonal festivals and villager quests
- Explore vast, mysterious caves, encountering dangerous monsters and valuable treasure
- Spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots or go crabbing by the seaside
- Forage, grow crops and produce artisan goods to cook up as a delicious meal
- Rebuilt for touch-screen game play on Android with mobile-specific features, such as auto-select to toggle quickly between your farming tools and auto-attack to swiftly take down fiendish monsters in the mines
- Newly Updated Single Player Content – Including new town upgrades, dating events, crops, fishing ponds, hats, clothing, and new pets! Plus more to be discovered…
- Play the game your way with multiple controls options, such as touch-screen, virtual joystick, and external controller support.
TO INSTALL: CLICK HERE
“The best version of Stardew Valley is the one you have with you … This game is absolutely incredible, and will not disappoint.” – TouchArcade
“Stardew Valley beautifully combines farm simulation with RPG elements to create an intriguing, absorbing rural world.” – IGN
“Far more than just a farming game… filled with seemingly endless content and heart.” Giant Bomb
“Village life has never been so accessible and satisfying” – The Telegraph
“Stardew Valley has been the most rich and heartwarming experience I’ve had in a game in years.” CG Magazine
Note: Features new 1.4 update story content, multiplayer functionality not supported. No in-app purchases.