Bread Pizza works best as an instant breakfast recipe cum snack recipe to be made whenever one is in a hurry early in the morning and has no time to make lengthy breakfast recipes….This also works best as an evening snacks for kids too…
Below are the recipe details on how to make this delicious breakfast snack recipe which is bread pizza on tawa.
- 6-7 bread slices
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 medium size onion very finely chopped
- 1 to mato very finely chopped
- 1/2 green capsicum very finely chopped
- salt – to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp basil and oregano leaves
- 1/4 tsp black pepper corn powder
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/2 cup grated cheese/pizza cheese
- 1 tsp butter
For the veg filling:
- Firstly, in a pan, add oil and heat it.
- Add veggies like chopped onion, chopped tomato, chopped green capsicum, salt to taste, red chilli flakes, basil and oregano leaves, black pepper corn powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well, saute and cook the mixture for about 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Switch off the flame and keep the filling aside.
Making of the bread pizza:
- Take each bread slice, spread tomato ketchup on every slice.
- Add the veg filling on every slice, spread the filling all over the bread.
- Over it spread some mozarella cheese/grated cheese.
- Follow the same procedure for rest of the bread slices.
- Take a pan, add butter and heat it.
- Place the bread slices on the pan, cover the lid.
- Cook for 3 minutes on low flame and let the cheese melt.
- Remove the lid and cook for few more seconds.
- Take the bread pizza out.
- Serve hot with ketchup/sauce.
- Watch the video procedure above.