This Oatmeal Granola Mix is gluten-free and better than the store-bought Oatmeal Granola Mix.
- Oats, gluten free – 2 cups
- Coconut, flakes – ½ cup
- Almonds, slivered – 1 cup
- Sunflower seeds – ¼ cup
- Pumpkin seeds – ¼ cup
- Raisins – 1/3 cup
- Cinnamon, ground – ½ tbsp.
- Coconut Sugar, Organic – 3 tbsp.
- Almond Butter – ½ cup
- Sea salt – ¼ tsp.
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp.
- Preheat the oven for 325 F on the bake setting.
- In a large bowl whisk together coconut sugar, nut butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Add in the pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, slivered almonds, oats, and coconut flakes in another bowl– mix well.
- Mix the ingredients in two bowls together. Wear gloves and mix them.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and give it a light coating of oil.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking sheet and bake for 6 – 8 minutes, take it out, stir it, and put it back in for another 6 – 8 minutes. Watch so doesn’t get burnt. In your oven it maybe 8-10 minutes – so keep a close eye and see how much time is required for your oven.
- Remove from oven and set to cool. Once cool transfer to a storage container and add the raisins in and toss.
- Store container in the fridge if not using immediately.
Read more recipe by Nahid, here.