The Recipe of Bread Pizza Sandwich
- You can take white or brown bread as per your choice.
- If you want, you can also make it with the help of the leftover roti of the night.
People’s mouth waters as soon as they hear the name of pizza. In such a situation, people immediately pick up the phone and order from outside. But what if we tell you that you can make it at home in very less time? If you make it with bread instead of pizza base, it will still look amazing. You can take white or brown bread as per your choice.
This recipe is best even if you want to feed vegetables to children. You can also serve it in family party or get-together. If you want, you can also make it with the help of the leftover roti of the night. Note this recipe of Bread Pizza Sandwich.
Ingredients needed to make Bread Pizza Sandwich:
- 8 piece bread
- 1/2 cup chopped capsicum
- 1/2 cup Sweet corn
- 2 tsp Pizza sauce / Tomato Kethcup
- 100 gm Cheese
- Cheese slice
- Black pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
How to make Bread Pizza Sandwich?
- First of all, take a pan and let the water heat in it.
- After this, add chopped capsicum and chopped onion to it.
- After adding a little salt, semi-boil these vegetables.
- After this take out the vegetables and boil the corn in the remaining water.
- Now take a pan and put ghee or butter in it.
- Fry the semi-boiled vegetables a little.
- After this, add light come to ketchup, black pepper, oregano and salt as per taste.
- Now fry it while stirring it for a while.
- After this take the bread, if you want, you can take out the sides of the bread.
- After this, apply pizza sauce on the bread.
- Now spread the mixture prepared from vegetables on the bread.
- Make cheese great on it.
- If you want, you can sprinkle some black pepper on top.
- After this, to make it more cheesy, you can keep cheese slices on it in pieces.
- Similarly prepare 3-4 pieces.
- After that take a griddle.
- Apply ghee or butter on it.
- Make a sandwich of bread slices coated with the mixture and place it on the pan and cover it.
- Roast it on low flame and after a while remove the cauldron and check it.
How to make bread pizza more fun?
- You can also add black olives to it.
- You can also add semolina already soaked in milk to the vegetable mixture.